THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New York Comic Con, Sanctuary Radio, and Tryskelion!










IT'S HERE! NEW YORK COMIC CON IS HERE! (Oct 11-14, 2012)

**Throws confetti and pours a large glass of a caffinated beverage**

We loaded in today! That's right, we shuffled eight boxes, two tables, four suitcases, and a big ol' rolling cart to the Javits Center from the upper tip of Manhattan. How, you may ask? Well, by using a car service (cause most New Yorkers do not own a car). And yes, that was as interesting as you are thinking. LOL! But...we are all loaded in and set up for FOUR days of CRAZY awesomeness!

And guess what?! I've got two lovely groups backing me for the convention! That's right! The first, seeing as my books partially revolve around Wicca, is TRYSKELION, a Pagan recource site. This amazing Coven has given me permission to use their rites/rituals from their site in my novels. In fact, you will find their YULE rite in Living Dead Girl, the second book of The Windfire Series. I'll have their business cards and bookmarks at my booth, too! A huge thank you to Lady Shyra and the rest of the Tryskelion Coven. Blessed Be, to you all.

The second group backing me this weekend is SANCTUARY RADIO! DJ Rob (and others) on the station will be announcing me all weekend long! I'll have flyers for them to spread the word about them...and...if you read this post or heard my name on the air...here is what you can do to get FREE stuff...

COME TO BOOTH 2167 AND SAY THE WORD "SANCTUARY" WHEN YOU DO, YOU'LL GET A FREE SHORT STORY WRITTEN BY ME AND A DISCOUNT OFF MY BOOKS IN THE WINDFIRE SERIES!

Don't know what Sanctuary Radio is? For shame! It's a 24/7 online radio station that plays Goth/Industrial/EBM on one channel and Retro/Alternative 80's on the other! No Commercials!!!! And, they survive on donations only! That means more people need to know about them to keep them on the air!

So...go listen...donate...come by my booth...mention SANCTUARY and get discounts on my stuff!

As a bonus, I have other authors at my booth as well! They too have great books for you to see!

One of them is John Hartness and he has great, funny, high energy vampire novels (The Dark Knight Series) as well as something perfect for the Halloween Season...Bubba the Monster Hunter!

The other is the bubbly and talented Emily Imes! She has YA Adventure books! Perfect for your teen, especially if they are into Manga or Anime!

So come on out to the convention and come by our booth! We'd love to talk to you about writing, music, Anime, Fantasy, Vampires, Witches...and whatever else comes to mind. Trust me, we have opinions on tons of stuff. ;)

BOOTH #2167 IN THE SMALL PRESS AREA!

And remember...if you can't make it to the convention...scroll to the next blog entry for how you can get copies of my new series in both PRINT and E-COPY!





No comments:

Post a Comment