THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The book is OUT! The video is UP!

What...a...day.

It's been an emotional ride.

To sit down and pull up Amazon on the computer, do a search for my name, and see my book was surreal. I wasn't prepared. I was shocked (in a good way, of course) and then I was giddy. Then it all really hit me and I cried. Yes, happy tears. Then I went back to being shocked and giddy.

I've wanted to be a writer since I was in high school...and we won't talk about how long ago that was **clears throat**. Just know it's been awhile. :) So to have my work up there for people to buy...hell, let's be honest...if it was up there being published for nothing...it'd still had the same effect. I'm published. Holy crap, I'M PUBLISHED! How does one wrap their head around that?

Anyhoo...the long weekend coming up where I will be working the New York Comic Con floor will be exhausting fun. PLUS...I have friends coming in from outta town for the Con and the party I'm throwing on Saturday night, which makes me super happy. So its all win/win from here!

But, without further ado...go to MY WEBSITE and you'll see on the new home page (which looks GREAT right? HUGE props to Alexis Daria and Douglass Malone-O'Meally) links where you can buy the book! It's at Eirelander Publishing and Amazon...and it WILL be up on Barnes and Noble in the next 24-48 hours (I think). You can also see all the pics from the shoot under Photo Galleries! YAY!

Oh...and if you do read it and you like it, let me know! Tell your friends! Write a nice review online! If you do a nice review, or find a nice review, email me at tamsinlsilver@gmail.com and I'll link to it OR send it to me on Twitter and I'll re-tweet it! My twitter handle is @tamsinsilver

Now for the FUN portion of this post: Go HERE to see the video of the Living Dead Girl Photoshoot! While you're at my YouTube page you'll also see a inrto vid of me chatting about the shoot AND the video from last year's Moon Over Manhattan photoshoot (if you've not seen it before). BTW...you can get to my vids via a link that says "Videos" on the new homepage of the website too. :)

And last but not least...if you're at NY Comic Con on Saturday....swing by the Vampire Freaks booth (we're over by Marvel) and say hi! Lauren and I will be there dressed up in goth attire having folks sign up to win a FREE copy of my book!

Have a great weekend all! And go pick up my book if so inclinded! It's only $6.99! Woot!

xo

Tamsin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment