THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

When You Don't Write What You Know: RESEARCH - Over at Magical Words today!

The Curse of Scathach Cover Color Final Small
It's time I finally wrote about my trip to New Mexico. I promised the readers of www.MagicalWords.net that I would (and as I link to all those posts here, I've promised all of you, too) and so I finally found a way to share a million words in just under 2000 words on today's post.

So head on over and learn about my research trip to New Mexico for the full version of this short story, The Curse of Scáthach. Here's the direct link:

http://www.magicalwords.net/tamsin-silver-2/when-you-dont-write-what-you-know-research/

Also, here's the amazing blurb R.S. Belcher did for the new cover!

 In “The Curse of Scáthach,” Tamsin L. Silver has created an intriguing and fast-paced story set in the wild west. It’s the right balance of historic accuracy and flight of fancy to please fans of weird westerns and historical fantasy. Saddle up and go read it!
R.S. Belcher
(The Six-Gun Tarot, The Shotgun Arcana, and Nightwise)

No comments:

Post a Comment