THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Turn WORD into a Screen Writing Program


Sadly, I've been away and busy writing somewhere other than here and I sincerely apologize. However, today I'm going to share with you a fantastic link I found.


Do you write scripts? Do you transfer novels into scripts for comics or screen? Do you wish to write screen plays without paying a ton of cash for some program you might hate?

I have your solution! If you follow the steps on this page, you can turn your Microsoft WORD program into a screen writing program...but just formatting the way this guy tells you to.

The link is HERE

Or you can copy/paste the following into your browser window: http://www.awn.com/blog/how-turn-microsoft-word-terrific-screenwriting-program

Good luck, and happy writing!!!

xo

Tamsin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment