THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Thursday, December 20, 2012

CONVENTION UPDATE!










That's right! I will be in Artist's Alley at Boston Comic Con the weekend of April 20-21! I will have ALL FOUR books of The WINDFIRE Series and printed copies of "Heroes Square" with me as well. As soon as I know my booth number I'll be sure to post it! If you live near the Boston area...get your tickets while they are still available. Click HERE for that link! Tickets are cheap! $25 for one day...$40 for both days! And something tells me, you'll want BOTH days!

Now...that's not ALL...there's MORE!

I will also be HERE....


HOW FRIGGIN' AWESOME IS THAT?

I'm so terribly excited to not only be going to the convention...but to be selling my books there. And that's not even the best part...you ready for the best part? I will have the honor of sharing a booth with New York Times Best Selling Authors, Faith Hunter and Kalayna Price! PLUS...my friend and kick ass author, John Hartness will be there with us, too!

Dragon Con is from August 30-Sept 2nd...and all 5 hotels that host this four day event over the holiday weekend are booked solid! I was lucky to get a room a few stops away on the rail...so if you're going...get your tickets as soon as you can...and get your hotel booked NOW.

This year has been good...but next year is going to be better! In fact....I plan to announce a BIG thing on New Years Day so stay tuned...2013 is going to be HOT for The WINDFIRE Series gang! I hope you jump on board with us!

Cheers!

Tamsin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment