THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh my goddess I'm slammed!

So...here's where my world & writing stand....

#1. I'm in the middle of reading the PROOF of Book 2 (because I owe my mom a copy from her Bday AND Josh is begging me for his copy).

#2. I've received my manuscript back from my editor and must begin to redo book one (lots to fix and re-writes to do).

#3. I've got Book Four in my head wanting out.

#4. I'm the Technical Director for a NEW festival with brand new short musicals and I'm trying to assistant produce or at least help with it.

#5. Don't forget my day job! (Which actually has work for me now!...Bad timing...)

#6. I need swim time.

#7. I have three doctors I see regularly for injuries.

#8. I need my veg time (aka TV time).

Don't get me wrong...I love being busy...but man, this is crazy, even for me.

Wish me luck. I'm off to finish up #5, head to #7 and then go home for #8...or maybe #1, 2 or 3...we'll see.

Caio!

Tamsin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment