THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Friday, April 16, 2010

And....he's dead.

Alas poor Yorick...oh wait...wrong book...

I have finished Chapter 6 of Book 4 and have killed a man. I do tend to do that...kill people, in my books. But I just killed a main character. My darling reader Ron...he is probably going to be mad...but alas, it was this character's time to go. I was at least nice enough to leave an opening for redemption of his soul...I'd not planned on that so...those who become fans of my books and someday actually read all this goobiddygoo I write here on this blog, I say this to you..."Forgive me. It was his time...just know I made it better than it was supposed to be."

I do love this chapter though. It finally answers questions readers will have had since the begining of Book One with concern to Elizabeth's death (for those who don't know, she's dead before the book starts so I didn't just ruin anything for you) that I've been DYING to tell you (pun not intended). Hell, I even wrote the missing prophecy they've eluded to before. And know this, I hate writing poetry. I suck at it. All that ryhming and shit. Ugh. Anyhoo...I wrote the blasted poem thingy...and it's not too bad, I've written worse. PLUS, the very F'd up situation with the Big "E" is now on paper for people to someday read. :) Let's hope that someday that person is you...yes?

Well, I must get back to my job job...lunch is over and I must do what I get paid to do....spreadsheets here I come! -Tamsin :)

On a side note...I hate it when the piece of Hobnob (that's a chocolate on one side of an oat biscut/cookie...look them up if you don't know what they are...they're VERY yummy!) I'm dunking in my tea falls in and I can't get it out before it sinks and becomes sludge at the bottom of my mug.

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment