THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Friday, December 5, 2014

IT'S FRIDAY, PEOPLE!



So, what are your plans this weekend? Are you going to do anything fun?

What? Who, me? I have a puppy...this is him:


That means I don't do much of anything fun anymore that doesn't include the words, Dog Run. LOL! However, this weekend is a bit different. I'm seeing a friend tonight for dinner/movie (Foxcatcher) because Kadin has a sitter. Then, tomorrow, I have the TGIO party for National Novel Writers Month. TGIO Party...aka Thank God It's Over Party...is a chance for all those who participated in NaNoWriMo to gather, drink, be merry, and enjoy chatting about writing. Whether they discuss the writing they just did or writing coming up...or whatever...it's fun to stand around and drink and talk about what I love most...writing.  (For more on NaNoWriMo...go to my post on 11/1/14).

Sunday...well...I'll be, you guessed it, AT THE DOG RUN! (As long as it doesn't rain). PLEASE LET IT STOP RAINING!!!! Yee gads! It's been raining and gross since friggin' Monday! My puppy desperately needs to go run his butt off w/o getting so filthy that I have to bathe him....AGAIN. Mind you, on Thanksgiving my roommate bathed him (Thank you, Emily!!!!) because if I had, I'd have had to do my make-up and hair all over again and we did want to get to my best friend's apartment for food and stuff before 8pm.

It's funny...I feel like this blog is a NEW thing now that I can write on it....so I apologize to my Facebook friends...you're gonna get a blog post links more often. I won't always talk about writing or film or my books or SKYE...but it's likely to come up often. So be "warned".

OK...time to get my bum back to work.

For those who do not know, I have a thing for British everything, specifically men...two of them would be Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston. And since Monday's post is a bunch of Benedict (due to my chance to see him, live, ten feet from my face)...we'll end today's post as we started it...with my "boyfriend," Tom...

So...I leave you with this...



And this....



And of course...this...



Have a GREAT weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment