THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Atlanta and Sean

That's right...I've found my two leads for my photo-shoot! To say I'm excited doesn't really touch it!

Well, without further ado, here they are:

Atlanta Hart shall be played by Angeliese Adams:



Sean Cameron shall be played by Brian C. Cluney:



Yes, Angeliese will either be coloring her hair or wearing a wig, but this 5'9" beauty will be rockin' some awesome heels to put her at 5'10" or 11" and this handsome young man will be growing his hair out a bit and wearing a contact lens to hazel his eyes up...but other than that...these two are perfect.

I also made an offer today to a gal I'd like to see play Jensine. If she comes back with a "yes" today that means we have the main 4 and they can start rehearsing with Mark, our fight choreographer, for the Bo-staff fighting scenes for the website. :) Because, remember, we already have Alex; posted at the end of 2010 to be David Mavricos:



Stay posted to see who will play Jensine...the character based on me! LOL!

Happy Monday all! xoxo

Tamsin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment