THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

An Exciting Announcement!



As you all know, I did a photo-shoot for Moon Over Manhattan (see pic above) and it went REALLY well. And...I had said this was my "test run". Meaning, if it went well I'd do photos for the primary series I've been writing called Living Dead Girl. This cast is MUCH larger than Moon Over Manhattan. In fact...probably double the cast size if not TRIPPLE! Yowza!

Anyhoo....here's the announcement...

WE WILL BE DOING A PHOTO-SHOOT FOR LIVING DEAD GIRL IN MAY, 2011

I will be making a list of characters I will need for the shoot and posting their decscriptions on here AND on Craigslist, NYC. As soon as I open the floodgates for pics to come in...I will let you all know where to send them for consideration.

We'll probably do a daytime shoot and a nighttime shoot (if we can) as I have MANY vampire characters in that story. We may do pics inside as well as outside...but not sure yet. As decisions are made you'll be the first to know. Personally, I've very excited to get to do this! In fact...I've already found my "Alex".

This is him. His name is David Mavricos. He's perfect for Alex.

As I find the rest of the characters I'll post photos so you can get more and more excited as we approach the photo-shoot!

Also...other big news...the website will have the best pictures from the Moon Over Manhattan photo-shoot VERY SOON! And...it hopefully will have VIDEO as of the new year of behind the scenes stuff as well as a quick interview with me taken after the shoot was over.

So...many cool things coming up...so keep your eye on the blog!

xo

Tamsin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment