THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My FIRST Review!

So last night my bestie here in the city decided to look at my Amazon page to see where I ranked. I don't look. I rather not fret. I saw I was #9465 on Friday...and I had no idea what that meant until Juliet told me I was holding at #14,000 on Saturday and that was higher than most the books at her publishing house debuted at. That was nice to hear.

But what was nicer was that some reviewer has already posted a review on Amazon. They're just "Books"...and I have no idea who they are...but whoever you are, you were the nightcap of my weekend...the icing on the cake.

Here's what it said:

5 out of 5 stars
"Fascinating perspective in this genre. Gripping story!"

Witches, werewolves, vampires, shape shifters...

When I heard there was going to be another book in this genre, I wasn't overly excited to check it out, HOWEVER, I am extremely pleased to announce I was completely wrong. This story maintains a unique and gripping perspective with such wonderful character development. The story grabs you and it's grip on you strengthens with each passing page. You become caught up in the world, the drama, the mystique, and most of all the relationships. The twists and turns are a delightful surprise, and you find yourself constantly wanting to know.

Looking forward to the next installment...


What lovely things to say! I'm so happy to know the good things. You know, you spend so much time in the editing process concentrating on the errors you forget all the other stuff. So, it was really great to read this last night before bed.

So...go out and get the book if you've not yet! Barnes and Noble has stated they are having software issues and that's why my book isn't there yet...or other new releases, for that matter. But fingers crossed it will be soon.

Much love...time to get my butt in gear for the day!

xo

Tamsin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment