THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Monday, November 5, 2012

NaNo Update. Day Five.

So, how is your NaNo going?

I usually am WAY ahead of the word count, but after I spent the past few months being a crazy with editing and working myself to the point of exhaustion with The WINDFIRE Series, I need to NOT be making myself crazy.

I am, however, until today (cause I've not written today, yet) getting my 1667 word count a day in. In fact, I actually skipped writing on Saturday to swim, have a nice brunch with a gal pal of mine from the gym, and then read the rest of the second novel in the Alex Craft series written by a friend of mine, Kalayna Price. In fact...I didn't write until Sunday afternoon when I finished book three of the series. I'm actually afraid to start my friend Faith Hunter's series (I got book one on my Kindle ready to rock!) but if I get caught up (which I'm sure I will) I'll not write and this month is for writing. So...I shall put my new Kindle down and write instead. It'll be hard...but...I will have a fun book to read as of December first. Oh, and my pocketbook will appreciate me not buying books right and left for a month.

I'll do a review of the Alex Craft books soon...but until then, just go bloody buy them. You can thank me later.

And it's now my lunch break. Time to do that writing thing I have been talking about...caio!

Tamsin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment