THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New York Comic Con 2012!

That's right folks, I WILL BE AT NYCC 2012!!!!!!!!

In case you can't tell, I'm really excited about it. :)

I'll be bringing cool new things...including free swag, a new free story, and artwork by Ana Catris for my Moon Over Manhattan's Graphic Novel as well!

Not only that...but I'll have John G. Hartness and Emily Imes at my booth (and their f*cking awesome)! We three represent Indie Writers. No, seriously. We each are published in a different ways, representing the three ways the Indie Author exists.

For example...

Me? I was picked up by a E-publisher who goes to print after a specific number of e-books are sold.

Emily? She's fully self published! (And she writes music too, btw!)

John? He started off as self published...but he sold so well, he got picked up by a publisher who does both e-books and print.

So you see...we ARE the three avenues of the Indie Author. I think that's FANTASTIC!

John and I will have some print copies of our books available, as well as e-copies. Emily will have e-copies as well as her music on CD! I will also have books in print and on CD...and all the other fun stuff I mentioned before.

So...

If you love to read Fantasy/Sci-Fi OR you're a writer and just want to talk shop with us...swing by Booth 2167 at NYCC this year! We'd love to talk to you!

I'll keep you posted with more info as I have it!

Happy Reading!

xo

Tamsin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment