THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Heroes Convention News!

OK! My first convention is coming up hard and fast! Heroes Con in Charlotte, NC is June 22-24 and I will BE THERE! Me and two other wonderful Urban Fantasy authors...John G. Hartness and Stuart Jaffe...will be at a booth together. No idea what our booth number is at the moment, but I'll keep you posted once I know. If nothing else, look for the booth under John Hartness' name (they only put one author's name on a booth).

I will have printed copies of The Betrayal as well as copies of it on CD for your computer/Kindle/Nook. And YES, my prices will be LESS than Amazon. PLUS...I will have a poster or two by Ana Catris showing you the beginings of the artwork being done for the our Graphic Novel, Moon Over Manhattan.

So if you're in Charlotte or the surrounding area and Fantasy/Sci-Fi cons are your thang...come to Heroes Con...and stop by to see us! Pick up the book or if you're not sure my writing is your style, I'll have a free short story I worked on just for the convention to GIVE AWAY!

That's right! 50 pages of story for FREE! It's the first part in a series of short stories about Mia Petrovskii, a werewolf in NYC in the year 2144 (blurb below). And as this is Heroes Con...the title of the first installment of The Clandestine Conflict is called....."Heroes Square."

So...put it on your calendar and come on out! I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends (I used to live in the Charlotte area btw...just before NYC) and making a lot of new ones!

xo

Tamsin :)

The Clandestine Conflict

Part I - Heroes Square

In the year 2131 the human's thought they could fix the dissolving Ozone Layer, and global warming, by releasing a biological agent into the sky.

It backfired. Many died.

Luckily, the Clandestine People had foreseen this outcome and saved as many of the humans as they could.

By the year 2144, as the remaining humans grow in numbers, not all are happy to live alongside the Clandestine People.

They feel threatened.

They want control.

They want war.

Prejudice. It’s not as old fashioned as you might think.



No comments:

Post a Comment