THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Really Fun Ride!

A friend of mine from the gym has a pal in Florida who is an avid reader of the Vampire/Witches/Werewolves/Etc. genre. Reads it all. Who better to have an opinion of my series? So when my friend emailed to let me know she'd bought a copy of it for her friend Lisa in Florida, I was thrilled!

Well, today I was given the gift of a review by this avid reader of the genre!

HUGE thank you to Lisa Mena for the following review:

5 out of 5 stars
A really fun ride!
By Lisa Mena - This review is from: The Betrayal (A Living Dead Girl Novel) (Kindle Edition)

I had a great time reading this book and highly recommend it to any fan of this genre. It reminds me of a more grown up version of the House of Night books. I really look forward to the next book in the series.


I myself read the YA series of the House of Night books. And though I wish to bop Zoey (the series' leading lady) upside the head every now and again, I enjoy the series (I won't lie, I'm in love with Stark) immensely. It is a very character driven series and I like to believe the same for mine. So, to be compared to the House of Night series is a really wonderful compliment.

So thanks again, Lisa! I'm really happy you liked it! The 2nd book should be out in early 2012 if all goes as planned.

If you've read "The Betrayal" and enjoyed it. Please, toss up a review on Goodreads or your blog or Amazon and let me know.

Have a great week!

xo

Tamsin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment