THE WINDFIRE SERIES

Friday, July 26, 2013

Magical Words!



YAY! THEY ARE HAVING ME BACK! WOOOOOOOOOOT!

Eh-hem...I mean, today I am guest blogging on the amazing website, MagicalWords.Net.

Last time, and my first post ever on the site, was on June 27th...the day we held our fund raising party for Skye of the Damned. They are having me back today to write again. In June I spoke of the challenges of writing for screen vs. writing for books (you can go read it HERE). Today I'm speaking about an artist's state of mind...how they can get down on themselves by failing to remember the good, fretting about things they can't change, and forgetting to enjoy what they have done.

This has been weighing on my mind a lot as I've been a yo-yo myself lately. One moment I'm proud of my work and what I'm doing...the next minute I'm down on myself and in a total depressed/stressed out state. This is something that plagues all artists...no matter what area they are in, be it writing or dance or painting or acting or...you get the picture.

So head on over and maybe my words will encourage and empower you today...for that's what I was trying to accomplish with this.

Have a great week...and btw...on THIS blog, in honor of my Bday yesterday, I tell you how to download my short story, Heroes Square for FREE...so....I suggest you get your butt on over to the blog and read! And while you're there, read posts from other writers....these people who write for this blog are amazing!!!!

Write Hard!

Tamsin :)

PRIMARY CAST OF "SKYE OF THE DAMNED"


No comments:

Post a Comment